Get the most out of your business emails by using Freshsales’ bulk email feature. Narrow your recipients using filters and list views, select them and use custom templates and placeholders to bring your emails to life. Also, track the status of the emails and schedule them to be sent at convenient times in different timezones.
To send bulk emails,
- Go to the Leads tab if your recipients are leads, else click the Contacts tab.
- Select a view or use filters to get a refined list of leads/contacts.
- You can hand pick individual leads/contacts by selecting the checkbox beside their names, or you can just click the checkbox beside NAME to select all the records from a view.
- On selecting the recipients, the bulk actions tray appears. Click the Bulk email icon.
- Compose your email in the overlay. You can use placeholders to personalize your emails, or you can just select a template from the drop down.
Note: The email addresses and the names of the recipients will not be displayed in the To field.
Hit Send once you’re done.
If you're using your email provider to send out bulk emails, their limits will be different. Click here to check out the limits for some of the most used email providers.