Get the most out of your business emails by using Freshsales’ bulk email feature. Narrow your recipients using filters and list views, select them and use custom templates and placeholders to bring your emails to life. Also, track the status of the emails and schedule them to be sent at convenient times in different timezones.
To send bulk emails,
- Go to the Leads tab if your recipients are leads, else click the Contacts tab.
- Select a view or use filters to get a refined list of leads/contacts.
- You can hand pick individual leads/contacts by selecting the checkbox beside their names, or you can just click the checkbox beside NAME to select all the records from a view.
- On selecting the recipients, the bulk actions tray appears. Click the Bulk email icon.
- Compose your email in the overlay. You can use placeholders to personalize your emails, or you can just select a template from the drop down.
Additional records can be added from the bulk email overlay section even after selecting multiple leads or contacts from the list view.
Note: Up to 25 additional records can be added
- You can enter the email address of leads who are not present in the CRM, and Freshsales will create a new lead for you
Note: While sending bulk emails for contacts, you can create a new contact
- On scheduling an email or bulk email, schedule icon will be highlighted to remind the user that the email/bulk email has been scheduled.
Hit Schedule once you’ve scheduled the time for the bulk email to be sent.
Click Cancel to close the scheduler window or Remove Schedule to remove the scheduler.
Hit Send Later or send later, add follow-up now
If you're using your email provider to send out bulk emails, their limits will be different. Click here to check out the limits for some of the most used email providers.