While sending a bulk email to a group of leads or contacts, you can also add an additional layer of personalization to a few selected recipients.
Let’s take an example. You’re sending out a note appreciating the interest shown by 50 leads towards your product. Once you’ve selected these 50 leads, you click on “Bulk email” and then select a template to be used. Out of these 50 leads, you want to mention the availability of a discount to only four of them. In this case, you can now add a "Click here for some exciting discounts" line to those four recipients alone.
Here’s how you can achieve this:
- In the Bulk email compose window, click on “Personalize”
- Select a specific lead from the list of selected recipients or add new recipients for whom you want to add a personalized message. You can add up to 10 recipients from the Personalize email overlay
- Type in the personalized message for this lead
- Click Next
- In the next screen, you can set up the following:
- Give your bulk email a name - for example “Product updates email”
- Decide whether to send the email immediately or schedule it for a later time
- Choose to track the email for opens and clicks
- Add an unsubscribe link to make sure your uses have a way to opt out of your emails
- You can also choose to add new placeholders or remove attachments from a particular contact’s email.
- You can personalize only the emails being sent to leads and contacts
- When you close the personalized bulk email overlay, bulk emails would be saved as draft, however the personalized content will be present only for the next 24 hours.