Get the most out of your business emails by using Freshsales’ bulk email feature. Narrow your recipients using filters and list views, select them and use custom templates and placeholders to bring your emails to life. Also, track the status of the emails and schedule them to be sent at convenient times in different timezones.
To send bulk emails,
- Go to the Leads tab if your intended recipients are leads, else click the Contacts tab.
- Narrow down to the intended list a set of recipients by
- Selecting a view
- Using filters to refine a list of leads/contacts
- Select individual leads/contacts by clicking the checkbox beside their names, or you can just click the checkbox beside NAME to select all the records from a view.
- On selecting the recipients, the bulk actions tray appears. Click the icon.
- Compose your email in the overlay. You can use placeholders to personalize your emails, or you can just select a template from the drop-down. You can also add file attachments from your device.
The email addresses and the names of the recipients will not be displayed in the To field. Only the number of recipients will be displayed.
- To personalize emails for specific recipients, click the button. This expands the compose window and brings up the list of recipients.
- Click the recipient whose email you wish to customize. Make changes to the email on the compose window. The changes will be auto-saved and you can now view atag next to the name of the recipient.
Similarly, you can customize the email of other recipients.
To discard all customizations and start affresh, click the button.
- Click. This brings up the email scheduler overlay.
- On the email scheduler overlay, you can:
- Give a name to your email blast. This helps you locate it while looking for bulk email metrics.
- Opt to Send now or to add a schedule to your bulk email (helpful when you send emails to recipients in different time zones)
- Track the status of your email by marking the checkbox titled 'Track open, click and bounce rates'
- Link conversation to a lead so that the email appears in the recent conversation section
- Add unsubscribe link
- Hit (or Send later if you've added a schedule to your email). This sends out the bulk email to the recipients.
The email addresses and the names of the recipients will not be displayed in the To field.
How many emails can I send in a day?
You can send as many emails as is allowed in your subscribed plan. Each plan has a limit on the number of emails you can send in bulk in a day.
- Blossom - 250/day
- Garden - 500/day
- Estate - 1000/day