You can include web links and files as attachments in the emails that you send from Freshsales.
Here’s how you do it,
- Open the New Email overlay by clicking Send an email or the Bulk email button.
- To add links, click the Link icon. In the Link popup,
- Choose the type of link you’d like to add from the Link Type drop down. Eg: Web or an Email Address.
- Select the Protocol and enter the URL of the link.
- Click OK when you’re done.
- To remove links from the email, select the link and click the Unlink icon.
- To add attachments, click the Add Attachment icon.
- Browse through the files on your device and select the file you’d like to attach to your email.
- You can add as many files as you’d like as long as they don’t exceed 15MB.
- To remove an attachment, click the remove icon, beside the attached file.
- Hit Send when you’re done.