In Freshsales, you can track if links in the emails that you send have been clicked, by whom and also the number of times they’ve been clicked.
Here’s how you do it,
- Click your profile picture and select Profile Settings.
- In the Email Settings page, select the 'Track opens and clicks' checkbox under Email Tracking.
- When you send emails, you can include links by clicking the Add link icon in the New Email overlay.
- Hit Send when you’re done.
- To know if the links have been clicked, go to Conversations > Email Activities > Clicks. You’d find a list of all the emails (with links attached) sent from Freshsales that have been clicked by the recipients from the tag clicked on them.
- You can hover on the tag to know the date, time and the email address of the recipient who clicked the link(s) in the email.
- Alternatively, you can visit the details page of a lead or a contact and find the emails with links that have been clicked under Recent Conversations and also under Recent Activities.
Learn more about adding links to an email.