Get the most out of your business emails by using Freshsales’ bulk email feature. Narrow your recipients using filters and list views, select them and use custom templates and placeholders to bring your emails to life. Also, track the status of the emails and schedule them to be sent at convenient times in different timezones.
To send bulk emails
- Go to the Leads tab if your recipients are leads, else click the Contacts tab.
- Select a view or use filters to get a refined list of leads/contacts.
- You can hand pick individual leads/contacts by selecting the checkbox beside their names, or you can just click the checkbox beside NAME to select all the records from a view.
- On selecting the recipients, the bulk actions tray appears. Click the Bulk email icon.
- Compose your email in the overlay. You can use placeholders to personalize your emails, or you can just select a template from the drop down.
The email addresses and the names of the recipients will not be displayed in the To field.
6. You can also track the status of your email, add file attachments from your device and schedule it to be sent at a desired time (helpful when you send emails to recipients in different time zones).
7. Hit Send once you’re done.
Hitting Cancel saves your email as a draft under Bulk Drafts in the Conversations tab, while Discard deletes your email.
For ex: Say a new feature and one which was asked often too has been implemented in your product. You need to inform all
How many emails can I send in a day?
You can send as many emails as is allowed in your subscribed plan. Each plan has a limit on the number of emails you can send in bulk in a day.
- Blossom - 250/day
- Garden - 500/day
- Estate - 1000/day