Modifying a Group/Subgroup:
Edit group properties:
Changing its function: Group/sub-group
2. Delete a group/sub-group:
Here’s how you modify a group:
Go to Admin Settings > Lead/Contact/Account/Deal module and hover on a group. The Edit
icon associated with the group appears.
a. Edit group:
1. Click the edit icon present against a group. The edit group overlay appears.
2. To rename, change the Group name. All groups can be renamed.
3. You can make a group into a sub-group or vice versa based on your Nested
under field. To create it as a,
- Group: Leave this field empty
- Sub-group: Choose a group under which it needs to appear
5. Reorder: You can rearrange the sequence of the groups and sub-groups by just
dragging and reordering them accordingly.
b. Delete group: Before you attempt to delete a group/sub-group, delete or move all
the fields elsewhere.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Yes to provide confirmation and delete the group permanently from Freshsales.
Note: Only empty groups/sub-groups can be deleted. When you attempt to delete a group containing fields, an error message pops up.