If you’re expanding your sales team and need to increase the number of users in your current plan, you can do so. On the other hand, if you have fewer users who actively use your account, you could decrease the number of users too.
Here’s how you do it,
- Login to Freshsales as an Account Administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Account Settings > Plans & Billing. You can find a table that displays your current plan, the next billing date and time, your billing cycle, the number of active users, the total number of seats (users) along with your payment method (credit card number).
- Click Edit Current Plan. In the Edit Plan details page,
- Enter the maximum number of users you’d like to have in your plan, in the field Total no. of seats.
- If you’d like to delete specific users in your plan, click the delete icon beside their names and in the dialog box that appears, hit Yes to confirm.