As reports are customizable in Freshsales, you can make changes to the reports as often as you like. You can also delete reports when you no longer require them.
Here’s how you do it,
- Go to the Reports tab and select the report you’d like to edit or delete from the list of reports displayed.
- In the details page of the selected report, click the Edit report drop down. It allows you to do the following,
- Edit report - to rename the report, change the visibility of the report or alter the filter conditions or charts. You can change everything except the category of the report. Hit Save when you’re done.
- Run report - to generate the report.
- Delete - to delete the report permanently from your account. On clicking Delete, in the dialog box that appears, hit Yes to confirm.
You can also edit and delete reports from the Reports list view page by clicking the More icon beside the report.