Freshsales offers a few default reports that have predefined filter criteria. They are:
Lead Funnel Report (Leads)
- Accounts by Owner (Accounts)
- Pipeline size by Owner (Deals)
- Deal Funnel Report (Deals)
- Large Deals (Deals)
- Sales by Sales Rep (Deals)
To run these reports,
Login to Freshsales as an Administrator.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Select the category of the report you'd like to generate. For example, if you'd like to run the Deal Funnel Report, select Deals.
- You can find a list of the reports in that category. This includes the reports provided by Freshsales by default and also the custom reports created by you or shared with you. Select a report from the list.
- In the details page of that report, you can view the filter criteria used in that report, which are:
- Time period
- Filter conditions
- You can also see how the report is visually presented from,
- The Chart used.
- The way the fields were grouped.
- The type of table used.
- If you'd like to run the report. click the Edit report drop down button and select Run report. This comes in handy when you'd like to include generate a report for the latest records post import, manual addition etc.
- If you'd like to make changes to the report such as renaming the report, changing the visibility of the report, modifying filter conditions, type of tables, fields grouped, charts used etc. click Edit Report.
- If you'd like to delete a report, click the Edit report drop down button and select Delete. In the dialog box that appears, hit Yes to confirm.
Learn more about default reports.