To pace up any sale transaction and push any potential lead into deal closures, intense and undeterred follow up is mandatory. To save you the trouble of having to periodically check your tasks and other important feature alerts to know when they’re due, Freshsales has an notification alert icon, listing all your notifications to remind you to complete them. Every notification related to the user gets listed here.
1. Click the notification alert icon. A notification, that directs you to set your choice of notifications appears.
2. Click on the notification and get directed to the profile settings page.
To set a notification,
- Select the checkbox beside 'Set Alerts & Reminders' or 'Set Notifications' you want to enable.
- Choose the time (in minutes) when you want to be reminded about the task before it’s due.
- If you’d like to be notified when you’re assigned a task by a user, select the Email me when someone assigns me a task checkbox.
- Click Save.
This is unlike the general notifications in three aspects:
- Choice: It is left to the user’s choice to decide what they wish to be notified on. This saves the user from being annoyed by unwanted notifications.
- Relevance: As the users are given the option of choosing, the problem of being spammed with irrelevant notifications is solved for.
- Redirects to action page: When you click a particular notification, it lands on the corresponding page where you can go ahead and respond accordingly.