You can add users to your Freshsales account and assign roles and scopes to them.
- Role: Defines the activities the user gets to do within Freshsales.
- Scope: Restricts the user's record access.
To add a user,
- Login to your Freshsales portal as an administrator.
- Go to Admin settings > General settings > Users.
- By default, list of all active users are shown here. To view Inactive Users or All Users filter using the dropdown.
- Click the New user button.
- In the Add user form, enter the following details:
- Work: The user’s official phone number.
- Mobile: The user’s personal number.
- Time zone: The current time zone of the user.
7. Assign a role to the user i.e., define what activities the user can do within Freshsales. You can add more than one role to the user.
8. Click Save when you’re done.
When you add a user for the first time,
To change a user’s details,