Freshsales allows you to customize the arrangement and property of your fields on the ADD/EDIT LEAD form based on your preferences and business needs.
Let’s dive deep into the key aspects of customizing the arrangement of form fields in Freshsales.
Based on your needs, you can add new field types. The number of custom fields that can be added depends on your plan.
2. Mapping lead fields to suitable contact, account or deal fields
Map your lead fields to ensure that all lead information gets carried forward on conversion.
3. Setting Field properties: Required, read-only, listing it in quick add view, or making the field unique
You can either mandate a field or make it read-only based on its business context. To ensure it is filled up during lead creation, you can choose to list a field in the quick add form. You can also make the field unique to prevent duplicate records from being created.
4. Creating a group or a sub-group
You can create groups and sub-groups to bucket all relevant fields together for quick access.
This is applicable only for Estate users.
5. Renaming, reordering and deleting fields
You can rename all fields (including default fields), provide a logical order for listing fields and delete irrelevant fields.
6. Hiding fields from the form
You can hide fields that are not used by your business from the form.
7. Renaming, reordering and deleting groups/sub-groups
You can rename all groups (including Basic and Additional Information), reorder based on priority and delete the custom groups that you no longer need.
Note: You have to be an Account Admin to customize layouts.