Sprout Blossom Garden Estate Forest
As leads are assigned to users and sometimes reassigned to other users, to help the sales reps know which leads they should be working on, Freshsales auto generates a daily summary of the records. This summary includes
- The list of leads, contacts, accounts and deals assigned to a user during the day.
- And also a list of leads, contacts, accounts and deals that were reassigned (transferred) from that user to a different user.
- The summary is sent as an email at the end of the day.
To enable the auto assignment and transfer summary,
Login to Freshsales and click your Profile picture.
Select Profile settings and click Alerts & Reminders.
- If you’d like to receive a daily summary of the records assigned to you, select the checkbox Email me when Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Deals are assigned to me.
If you’d like to receive a daily summary of the records assigned to you, select the checkbox Email me when Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Deals are transferred to someone else.
- A maximum of ten records is displayed under each category i.e Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Deals.
- If the list under Leads contains more than ten records, you can click the More button which would direct you to the view My Leads.
- For Contacts, Accounts and Deals, a complete list of the records is displayed.
- If no record was assigned to you or transferred from you, then you wouldn’t receive the summary email.
- However, if no record under a particular category, say leads, was assigned (or reassigned) to you but records in other categories were, then you’d receive the summary email. The summary simply wouldn’t include leads in the list.
- The user performing the action (assigning or transferring records) would not receive this email. For example, if you are reassigning your contacts to a Stacy Rice, then the email is sent to Stacy but not to you. But, if a different user say Jane, is reassigning your leads to Stacy Rice then both Stacy and you would receive the email and Jane wouldn’t.