Smartforms (formerly Autotrack) tracks everything in your website from signups to page views. Don't wait for your developer to push code to start tracking your forms in your website which in turn pushes leads to your CRM. Data related to your website can be accessed a click away.
How to enable Smartforms?
Here's how you need to do it:
1. Go to Admin Settings > Integrations > Smartforms.
2. Copy the snippet of code given under the 'Library Installation' section.
3. Insert this code in the head or footer tag of your HTML.
That's it, you are all set to capture the Form submissions in your Website. Now, every time someone signs up, they are automatically added as leads in Freshsales.
How does Smartforms update lead fields?
- Every field in your web form is mapped automatically to your Lead fields, Default and Custom fields.
- To update custom fields, create one with the same label name used in your web form. Data entered by your lead in the form is updated to the custom field.
- If one or more of your form's field did not match with the existing lead property, a note stating so is added to the lead page, so that you don't lose any of your form's data. Later you can create a custom field with the name of the form's field.
Start tracking events for your leads. When you start tracking events you will be able to view your lead's interactions on your website.