As a CRM for high velocity sales, making sure that Freshsales caters to the needs of all sales reps was our primary focus. That is why we've introduced column customization, allowing each sales rep to choose which information he'd like to see in the Contacts' list view page.
Note: Your sales reps can pick a max of 20 deal fields(inclusive of Name) of their choice and have the deal data for those fields displayed. This includes both default and custom fields.
Here's how you do it,
- Login to Freshsales.
- Click Deals.
- The column Name is fixed and cannot be replaced or shuffled. The other 19, however, can be replaced with deal fields of your choice. To do so, click the Edit columns button.
- Choose your columns overlay comes up.
- The overlay gives you the following information,
- The number of columns that's currently displayed in the list view. (For ex, 7/20).
- Visible columns: Lists all deal fields that's currently selected by you.
- Basic Information: All unselected(default+custom) deal fields that can be made made visible on the lead list view page on selection.
- You can reset the selection to default, where the following deal fields are displayed in the list view—Name, Open deals amount, Last contacted time, related contacts, owner, website, phone.
- Fields, once selected, will move under the Visible columns section.
- You can reorder the fields right from this overlay. Choose to place your most used ones on the top of the Visible column list for at a glance access.
- Click Save to apply the changes made.