Lead score is a numeric value assigned to leads, that increases or decreases based on the engagement levels of the leads with your product. By configuring rules to calculate a lead’s score, you can use lead score as an important filter criterion to prioritize leads. For eg: Leads with a high lead score could be your most interested leads whilst those with a low lead score may not be actively using your product.
Custom views can be used to narrow your search results to yield specific leads. As custom views can be created using a combination of multiple filters, finding the leads who need your attention the most becomes a cinch.
Using lead score
- You can sort leads in the increasing or decreasing order of their lead scores by clicking the Lead score sort option from the Leads list view page.
- You can use the Lead score filter to set ranges for the lead scores of leads by selecting these conditions,
- All - This lists all the leads irrespective of their lead scores.
- Is lesser than - This can be used to view leads with lead scores below a specific value.
- Is greater than - This can be used to view leads with lead scores above a specific value.
- Is equal to - This can be used to view leads with lead scores that equal a specific value.
- Is between - This can be used to view leads with lead scores that fall in a specific range of values.
Using custom views
Freshsales offers 3 sample custom views that are based on the lead quality set by your account admin. By default, they are
- Hot Leads - Lists the leads with lead scores greater than 70
- Warm Leads - Lists the leads with scores in between 30 and 70
- Cold Leads - Lists the leads with lead scores less than 30
- You can edit, delete and create new custom views using different combinations of filters.
- You can modify filters by changing filter criteria and also by adding new filters.
- Custom views can be shared with your team or made visible only to you.
Learn more about custom views.