A lead in Freshsales is a prospect who has expressed interest in your product or service. With Freshsales, you can capture your leads through your website’s sign-up form, email threads, appointments, call logs and even in a .CSV file from tradeshows.
Once they’ve been roped in, you are given a full history of their activities in the past and their current activities, in real time.
Getting your leads in :
- The first step is to get your leads inside Freshsales. You can do it automatically via email and by using our Freshsales for Web library or manually through import, the Quick Add button or via phone conversations.
- When leads are created with their email addresses, their social profiles and display pictures are auto enriched by Freshsales.
Freshsales for Web and Auto enrichment of profiles is not available in Sprout and Blossom.
Finding your leads in Freshsales:
- From the Leads tab, you can choose any one of the views you’d like from the Lead views drop down, sort the results and filter them, to see a list of refined leads.
- There are 7 default views and 3 sample custom views that Freshsales provides. These views are editable and can be saved as new views or deleted permanently if need be.
- If you’d like to narrow your search results further, you can add filters of your choice and sort the leads by their lead scores, stage and the time when they were created, updated and last contacted.
- Every search criteria can be saved as a custom view to keep you from modifying the filters over and over again.
- You can send a bulk email, assign the leads to another user, merge leads, update lead fields and delete leads. To do so, select the leads by clicking the checkbox beside their names from the Leads list view page.
- From the bulk actions tray, choose the desired button to perform the required action on the selected leads.
Lead details page:
A quick glance at the details page of any lead, gives you all the data you need to engage with the lead better by tailoring your conversation to meet your lead’s business requirements.
- When you click on a lead, you are directed to the lead’s details page. You can find the lead’s picture, stage, lead score, recent conversations and recent activities.
- In the Lead's card view, you can find the Phone number, Email, Source, Time zone, Owner and Location of the lead. Apart from these fields, you can include six more custom fields of your choice.
- All information on the lead can be seen when you click the View and edit all fields button.
- You can view the lead’s notes, tasks and appointments by clicking on the respective tabs.