Changing your password from the login screen
- In the login screen of your Freshsales account, click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign into Freshsales.
- Click Reset Password. You’d see a success message confirming that an email with password reset instructions was sent to the registered email address.
- Go to your mailbox and open the Password Reset Instructions mail sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link provided in the email.
- In the Freshworks password reset page, enter your new password and re-enter the same password in the Confirm new password field.
- Click Reset Password when you’re done.
After your password is reset, you’d be redirected to Freshsales login page.
|Note: The new password will be applicable for all the Freshworks products. That is, if you are a part of other Freshworks account like Freshdesk, then the password will be applicable for Freshdesk too.|
Changing your password from within Freshsales
- Login to your Freshsales account.
- Click your profile photo and select Profile.
- You will be redirected to Profile page. Click on the Password tab.
- Enter your current password. If you don’t remember it, click the Forgot Password? link and follow the above instructions.
- Enter your new password. The password should be atleast 8 characters in length.
- Hit Change Password when you’re done.
You can now start using your new password to sign into Freshsales.