An account is the company that you share business interests with. Contacts who represent an account are the account’s related contacts. Accounts can also be added during lead conversion. The contact’s company is recorded as an account in Freshsales, and the expected potential is added as a deal along with its value, stage and expected close date.
Getting your accounts in
- The first step is to get your accounts inside Freshsales. You can do it automatically using our Freshsales for Web libraries and manually through import, the Quick Add button and during lead conversion.
- When accounts are provided with their website, their display picture, address, social profiles and number of employees is auto enriched by Freshsales.
Note:Freshsales for Web is only available in Estate while auto enrichment is available in Garden and Estate.|
Finding your accounts
- From the Accounts tab, you can choose any one of the views from the Views drop down, sort the results and filter them, to see a list of refined contacts.
- There are 3 default views that Freshsales provides for accounts. These views are editable and can be saved as new views or deleted permanently if need be.
- You can sort accounts by their Deal value and by the time when they were Created, Updated and Last contacted.
- If you’d like to narrow your search results further, you can add filters of your choice. You can save your search criteria as a custom view to keep you from modifying the filters over and over again.
- You can merge, update and delete accounts in bulk. To do so, select the accounts by clicking the checkbox beside their names from the Accounts list view page.
- From the bulk actions tray, choose the desired button to perform the required action on the selected accounts.
Account details page
A quick glance at the details page of any contact, gives you all the data you need to tailor your conversation to meet their business requirements. When you click on an account, you are directed to the their details page.
- You can find the company’s logo, deals along with their stage and deal value and the recent conversations of the account’s related contacts.
- In the account's card view, you can find the Phone number, Territory, Industry, Annual revenue, Number of employees and Location. Apart from these fields you can include six more custom fields of your choice.
- All account information can be seen when you click the View and edit all fields button.
- You can view the account’s tasks and appointments by clicking on the respective tabs.