Deals in Freshsales can be viewed in two different and equally important views - the Funnel view and the List view.
- Displays the deals according to their stages in the sales pipeline.
- You can drag and drop fields to move them across stages.
- You can switch between different pipelines and view the progress of deals in that pipeline.
- You can choose a particular Owner in your team and have a look at their pipeline separately.
- You can find the number of deals and the sum total of the deals’ value in each stage - This helps you get a picture of the progress of the deals.
- You can also sort your deals by their stage, pipeline, owner, expected close date and the time when they were created and updated.
- However, you cannot apply filters to the deals when you’re viewing them in the Funnel view.
- Displays the deals as a list that can be sorted by their deal value, pipeline, stage, type of business, expected close date and the time when they were created and updated.
- You can further narrow your list by using a combination of filters, custom views or both.
- You could also add filters of your choice and save them as custom views that can be used in future.
- Deals can be updated and deleted in bulk when you view them as a list.