You can easily edit email templates to suit the changing trends in your business or delete the ones you no longer require.
To access email templates,
- Login to Freshsales as an administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Email Templates.
- Alternatively, you can also view email templates by clicking Conversations > Email > Email Templates.
- In the templates list view page, click the Edit icon beside the email template you want to edit.
- In the Edit Template overlay, you can rename the template, give a new subject, make changes to the body of the email, include or exclude placeholders and also choose to share the template with your team.
- Click Save.
- Click the Delete icon beside the email template you’d like to delete.
- Upon your confirmation, the email template is deleted permanently and won’t be listed in the Templates drop down in the compose window.
|Note: Editing or deleting a template won’t affect the emails that are scheduled with the email template.|