You can easily edit email templates to suit the changing trends in your business or delete the ones you no longer require.
To access email templates,
Login to Freshsales as an administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Email Templates.
- Alternatively, you can also view email templates by clicking Conversations > Email > Email Templates.
- In the templates list view page, click the Edit icon beside the email template you want to edit.
- In the Edit Template overlay, you can rename the template, give a new subject, make changes to the body of the email, include or exclude placeholders and also choose to share the template with your team.
- Click Save.
Click the Delete icon beside the email template you’d like to delete.
- Upon your confirmation, the email template is deleted permanently and won’t be listed in the Templates drop down in the compose window.
|Note: Editing or deleting a template won’t affect the emails that are scheduled with the email template.|