How to use email templates while sending emails?
Modified on: Wed, 30 Oct, 2019 at 4:55 PM
Sprout Blossom Garden EstateForest
Email Templates help you save time while dealing with repetitive emails. You can use these pre-formatted email templates from the Templates drop down while composing a new email (or sending bulk emails) and also while replying to one.
To use the email templates,
- Open a new compose window, or reply to an email.
- Select the desired Template from the drop down.
- You can edit the email content, add links and placeholders, and attach files, but these changes won’t be saved in the template. You can make changes to templates only from the Admin settings.
- Click Send when you're done.
You can find the emails along with their status in the Conversations tab, and under Recent Conversations of a record.
- Placeholders won’t be available when you click the Send an email button on the Quick Actions bar, unless you’re in the lead/contact details page.
- If you’re sending an email using email templates that contains placeholders, remove them before you hit Send.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?