The Freshsales app allows you to create and send emails using the ‘Email compose’ feature.
Here’s how you can compose an email from your Freshsales app:
- Open the Freshsales app and select a lead/contact/account/deal.
- On the page, click the icon. This pops up a screen that allows you to choose a recipient from all email IDs associated with the lead/contact.
- Select the email recipient and click Next. This opens the email compose window with the recipient email addresses pre-populated. You can also add Cc, Bcc and additional recipient email addresses here.
- Compose your email by filling out both the subject and body of the email.
- Click on the icon to send the email.
To schedule an email:
To schedule an email, select the icon after composing the email. This opens a pop-up that allows you to schedule the date and time at which the email will be sent to the recipient.
To attach a file
Click on the button. This brings up a popup which allows you to attach a file in one of three ways-
- Choose a file that already exists on your CRM
- Upload a file from your mobile device
- Shoot an image and attach it as a file to your email
Tracking an email:
The tracking function is by default enabled on all emails. To modify the same, click on the Track checkbox. This opens a popup that allows you to opt-out/opt-in for email tracking. It also allows you to link conversation to the Lead and add an unsubscribe link in the email.
To use email templates:
Click on the button at the bottom of the compose window. This opens a page containing email templates present in your CRM. Click on one of these templates to auto-populate the subject and body of your email.