You can include web links and files as attachments in the emails that you send from Freshsales.
Here’s how you do it,
- Open the New Email overlay by clicking Send an email or the Bulk email button.
- To add links, click the Linkicon. In the Link popup,
- Choose the type of link you’d like to add from the Link Type drop down. Eg: Web or an Email Address.
- Select the Protocol and enter the URL of the link.
- Click OK when you’re done.
- To remove links from the email, select the link and click the Unlink icon.
To add attachments, click the Add Attachment icon. A modal opens where you can upload attachments.
When the user sends an email for a lead, contact or a deal, attachments will list:
- Related files - Lists the documents associated to the record under the files section on the landing page. When you are on a deal landing page, related files will list all files associated with the deal and its related contacts.
- My Files - Lists the files the current user has uploaded to Freshsales (can be associated to any record).
- New file is to upload a new file (This file will not be associated to the record).
Note: 1) Browse through the files on your device and select a file to attach to your email. 2) You can add as many files as you like as long as they don’t exceed 15MB. 3) You can also sort the attachments by the created date or in ascending or descending order.
- Click Send when you’re done.