If you are using G suite for business (using Google services and having your own custom domain instead of @gmail.com), you can follow the below mentioned steps to ensure that Freshsales can access all of the G suite services.
- Log into your Google administrator account. This will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to
Note: If you don't have the App access control setting, follow the steps to Security App access control. manage apps. The new interface for App access control will be automatically available over the next few weeks.
- From the main App access control page, select Manage Third-Party App Access.
- Under Add app, click on OAth app name or client ID.
- Under Search OAuth App name or client ID, enter the client ID: 726050414426-8mbhep1rmb602hbbfi1n3n9hp04b774j.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Choose Freshsales that pops-up.