What are the features you tend to lose on downgrade?
Modified on: Mon, 9 Dec, 2019 at 7:09 AM
On downgrade, you are bound to lose some plan specific features.
Here is the detailed list of your plan based limitations,
On downgrade to Estate
- IP Whitelisting feature is not available.
- Your account won't have the option of a dedicated account admin.
- EU datacenter is not accessible.
On downgrade to Garden
In addition to all the above limitations,
- Bulk email limit is reduced to 500/day from 1000/per day.
- Lead score no more reflects the web and application activity updates.
- Behavior analytics: You can't
a. Capture web leads through Freshsales for Web
b. Track website visits
c. Track in-app activities
- Your segment integration is disabled too
- Custom field limit is only 150 fields in total (Inclusive of all field types)
- You can't use custom sales activites.
- Time-based workflow isn't available.
- Auto-profile enrichment is disabled.
On downgrade to Blossom
In addition to all the above plan (Estate & Garden)limitations,
Bulk email limit is reduced to 250/day
You can't customize your lead assignment rules
You no more have the option of adding manual call logs
Can't assign territories
Can't access custom reports
Custom field limit is only 100 fields in total (Inclusive of all field types)
- Only your Admin default pipeline exists. All other pipelines are removed. To know more on what happens to the deals of these pipelines, click here.
Renaming and reordering your custom fields is not possible.
You can no more manage your deals using multiple pipelines.
On downgrade to Sprout
In addition to the above-mentioned plan (Estate, Garden & Blossom) limitations, you will also not be able to:
- Send bulk emails anymore
- Add or share files
- View deals as a funnel view
- Access 'Recent Conversations' section anymore
- Manage emails in 'Team Inbox'
- Benefit from the 2-way email sync
- Integrate email via IMAP
- Manage emails through 'Awaiting Response' folder
- Use email templates
- Track email clicks and opens
- Receive real-time email alerts
- Schedule emails
- Score your leads by their email activity
- Integrate with Google calendar
- You can't add any custom fields. Please upgrade to a paid plan to add custom fields.
- Reporting, even using the basic out of the box reports is not possible.
- Option to mask your calls is no more available.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?