On downgrade, you are bound to lose some plan specific features.
Here is the detailed list of your plan based limitations,
On downgrade to:
- IP Whitelisting feature is not available.
- Your account won't have the option of a dedicated account admin.
- EU datacenter is not accessible.
On downgrade to:
- Bulk email limit is reduced to 500/day from 1000/per day.
- Lead score no more reflects the web and application activity updates.
- Behavior analytics: You can't
a. Capture web leads through Freshsales for Web
b. Track website visits
c. Track in-app activities
- Your segment integration is disabled too
- Custom field limit is only 150 fields in total (Inclusive of all field types)
- Only your Admin default pipeline exists. All other pipelines are removed. To know more on what happens to the deals of these pipelines, click here.
- You can't use custom sales activites.
- Time-based workflow isn't available.
- Auto-profile enrichment is disabled.
In addition to all the above limitations,
- You can't customize your lead assignment rules
- You no more have the option of adding manual call logs
- Can't assign territories
- Can't access custom reports
- Custom field limit is only 100 fields in total (Inclusive of all field types)
- Renaming and reordering your custom fields is not possible.
- You can no more manage your deals using multiple pipelines.
In addition to the above-mentioned limitations (Garden & Blossom), you can't
- Send bulk emails anymore
- Add or share files
- View deals as a funnel view
- Access 'Recent Conversations' section anymore
- Manage emails in 'Team Inbox'
- Benefit from the 2-way email sync
- Integrate email via IMAP
- Manage emails through 'Awaiting Response' folder
- Use email templates
- Track email clicks and opens
- Receive real-time email alerts
- Schedule emails
- Score your leads by their email activity
- Integrate with Google calendar
- You can't add any custom fields. Please upgrade to a paid plan to add custom fields.
- Reporting, even using the basic out of the box reports is not possible.
- Option to mask your calls is no more available.