If you'd like to have select information on a specific set of records from your CRM, exporting reports is the solution for you. When you export a report, you can customize the results with appropriate filter criteria and also choose the columns you'd like to view in your exported CSV file.
Here's how you do it,
- Login to Freshsales and click Reports.
- Choose the category of reports(Leads, Contacts, Accounts or Deals) you like to use. . A list of reports under that category is displayed.
- Click the report that you like to export.
- If you want to export the data generated by the report right away, click Export as CSV.
- To customize the data in the report before you export it, click Edit Report.
- Under Filters & Grouping, alter the time period and the type of logic used (Quick or Advanced) by modifying the filter conditions included.
- To choose the columns you'd like to have in your exported CSV file, select Matrixas the table type.
- Under Grouping fields, select the fields that you'd want as rows and select the fields that you'd want as columns.
- Click Preview Data when you're done.
- From the preview generated, click on any of the figures to view a drilled down view of the table.
- Click Add field and select the checkboxes you'd like to include as columns in your CSV.
- Click Apply when you're done. Your drill down view would have the newly added columns in the table.
- Click Close to close the view.
- Click Save.
- After you've saved the report, click Export as CSV.
- An email with a link to download the CSV file would be sent once the export is complete. Alternatively, you can click the download link from a flash notification that appears in your Freshsales account once the export is done.
- When manually exporting reports, you can export a maximum of 25000 records.
- When a report is scheduled, it can export a maximum of only 10000 records.