It’s highly recommended that you set a time zone for your profile as all your appointments, tasks, emails, call logs (anything with a timestamp) would be displayed in the equivalent time of your preferred time zone.
Here’s how you do it,
- Click on the profile picture and go to Settings.
- Go to Other Settings tab on personal settings page.
- Select the desired timezone from the drop and hit.
Your user settings (Time zone and preferred pipeline) can be edited by your account’s admins under Admin Settings > Users > Edit as well.
However, if you are an Admin, then you will have to choose a time zone for your Freshsales account to operate on. To set the same,
- Under Admin Settings, scroll down to CRM Settings and click the same.
- On the CRM Settings page, choose a desirable time zone and click.
Note: This time zone will be default for new users until they change it in their Profile Settings. Time zone of existing users will not be affected by this setting.
Learn about setting appointments in different time zones.