Freshsales offers the option to integrate with Freshservice. Freshservice is a cloud-based IT Help Desk and service management solution that enables organizations to simplify their IT operations. The solution offers features that include a ticketing system, self-service portal, and knowledge-base.
To integrate Freshsales with Freshservice,
- On Freshsales, go to Settings > Marketplace Apps
- Search and choose Freshservice
- Click the Install button under the logo. The Settings tab appears.
- On the Settings tab, fill the following details:
- Freshsales domain name. Eg. : agiratechnologies
- Freshsales API Key - To find the Freshsales API key, on Freshsales, click on the Profile icon > Settings > API Settings > Enable the captcha > Copy the API key
- Freshservice domain name. Eg. : agiratechnologies
- Freshservice API Key - To find the Freshservice API key, on Freshservice, click on the Profile icon > Profile Settings > on the right, Enable the captcha > Copy the API key
- Click Install
You can now see Freshservice in the list of installed apps. You can choose to enable or disable the integration using the toggle, click settings to re-configure settings, view logs, or uninstall the app.
The integration also supports uni-directional sync of contacts and accounts from Freshservice to Freshsales. To achieve this, you will need to install the Freshsales Contacts Sync App in Freshservice.
To install Freshsales Contacts Sync App in Freshservice,
- Go to Admin > Apps > Click the Get More Apps button
- On the Marketplace overlay search and Freshsales Contacts Sync
- Click install below the Freshsales logo
- Under the Connect tab, provide the following details for authentication:
- Freshsales domain name
- Freshsales API Key - To find the API Key, on Freshsales, click the Profile icon > Settings > API Settings > Enable the captcha > Copy the API key
- Freshservice domain name
- Freshservice API Key - To find the API Key, on Freshservice, Profile icon > Profile Settings > On the right, Enable the captcha > Copy the API key
- Freshsales entities to be synced - You can choose from Contacts, Accounts or both Contacts and Accounts
- Click Authenticate
- Under the Field Mapping tab, map the Freshsales Contacts fields with Freshservice Requestor fields and the Freshsales Accounts fields with Freshservice Department fields
- Click Install
You can now see the Freshsales Contacts Sync app in the list of apps installed, along with a success message denoting successful installation. You can choose to enable or disable the integration using the toggle, click settings to re-configure field mapping, or uninstall the app.
Once you have integrated both the products, you will be able to see the incident tickets in Freshservice.
You can view and add notes on top of tickets created in Freshservice. To get more details about the ticket, click on the View in Freshservice button.
You can also create an incident ticket on behalf of the contact and include the team who would be handling the request.