If you are using G suite for business (using Google services and having your own custom domain instead of @gmail.com), you can follow the below mentioned steps to ensure that Freshsales can access all of the G suite services.
- Log into your Google administrator account. This will open the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Security App access control.
Note: If you don't have the App access control setting, follow the steps to manage apps. The new interface for App access control will be automatically available over the next few weeks.
- From the main App access control page, select Manage Third-Party App Access.
- Under Add app, click on OAth app name or client ID.
- Under Search OAuth App name or client ID, enter the client ID: 726050414426-8mbhep1rmb602hbbfi1n3n9hp04b774j.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Choose Freshsales that pops-up.