For users without an existing cloud telephony account, Freshsales offers a phone channel within the CRM that is powered by Freshcaller. This phone channel is natively integrated with Freshsales and allows users to make and receive calls from within Freshsales.
Here’s how the integration can be done:
- Login to your Freshsales account as an Admin.
- Under Admin settings , click Freshcaller. This opens the dedicated Freshcaller integrations page.
- Click button found under Freshcaller Connect.
Clicking this button creates a New Freshcaller account with the domain URL “abc.freshcaller.com”. For example, if your Freshsales domain URL is “acme.freshsales.io”, then your new freshcaller domain URL will be “acme.freshcaller.com”
- Use the and buttons to add or remove users respectively.
- Similarly, create your Freshcaller groups using Freshsales territories.
- Click to initiate migration. You will be presented with a screen that shows migration under progress and will present with a success message once migration is completed successfully.
Additionally, an email comprising the Migration report will also be sent to you. After migration, you can find a phone icon below the admin settings icon indicating the presence of integration between Freshsales and Freshcaller.
- To add or remove Freshcaller phone numbers, click on Manage phone numbers. This will redirect you to the Freshcaller account where relevant changes can be made. To get a better idea about managing phone numbers on Freshcaller, refer to this article.
- To add or remove Freshcaller users, click on Manage phone users. This will redirect you to the Freshcaller account where relevant changes can be made. To get a better idea about user management on Freshcaller, refer to this article.
How to use the Freshcaller widget?
The Freshcaller allows you to make phone calls from within Freshsales. For other phone related settings such as buying phone numbers, porting numbers etc, the configuration can be done inside freshcaller. Read more about the same from the Freshcaller support page.