Deal value is the potential of the deal that you strike with a company. You can use deal value as an important filter criterion to prioritize accounts. Apart from deal value, custom views can also be used to narrow your search results to yield specific leads. As custom views can be created using a combination of multiple filters, finding the accounts who need your attention the most and prioritizing them becomes a cinch.
Using deal value
- You can sort accounts in the increasing or decreasing order of their deal value by clicking the Deal value sort option from the Accounts list view page.
- You can use the Deal value filter to set ranges for the deal values of accounts by selecting one of these conditions,
- All - This lists all the accounts irrespective of their deal values.
- Is lesser than - This can be used to view accounts with deal values below a specific value.
- Is greater than - This can be used to view accounts with deal values above a specific value.
- Is equal to - This can be used to view accounts with deal values that equal a specific value.
- Is between - This can be used to view accounts with deal values that fall in a specific range of values.
Using custom views
Freshsales offers 3 default views that can be edited using different filters and saved as new custom views.
You can modify filters by changing filter criteria and also by adding new filters.
Custom views can be shared with your team or made visible only to you.
Learn more about custom views.