Views are a great way to get a filtered list of contacts based on certain criteria. Whether you want to pull the list of contacts you have not reached out to, or the list of contacts who are awaiting your reply, views help you get the records you need in record time.
Freshsales gives you a few default views. In addition to these default views, you can create your own views and access it anytime from the Views drop down. You can also share the custom views with your team. However, users can view only those contacts that they have access to.
- My Contacts - Lists the contacts assigned to you.
- New Contacts - Lists all contacts created in the last 24 hours.
- All Contacts - Lists all the contacts in your Freshsales account.
- Recently Modified - Lists the contacts whose information has been edited or updated in the last 24 hours.
- Never contacted- Lists the contacts who’ve never been contacted.
- Needs followup - Lists the contacts that need your immediate attention.
- Recently imported - Lists that have been recently imported into the Freshsales
- My Territory Contacts - Lists the contacts that have been assigned to your territory
- Contacts with me in Team - Lists the contacts that have been assigned to your team
- Recycle Bin - Lists the contacts that have been moved to the recycle bin. These will be stored on your CRM for 30 days before they are deleted forever
You can find the views created by you, or shared with you under this section. Freshsales gives you 3 sample custom views, filtered based on the lead score. If you do not want these views, you can edit and delete them at anytime.
- Active - Lists the contacts with lead scores greater than 70.
- Inactive - Lists the contacts with lead scores in between 30 and 70.
- Slipping Away - Lists the contacts with lead scores lesser than 30.
At any point of time, you can modify these default views by adding more filter criteria from the Filter section, and saving the view.