You can add users to your Freshsales account and assign roles and scopes to them.
- Role: Defines the activities the user gets to do within Freshsales.
- Scope: Restricts the user's record access.
To add a user:
- Login to your Freshsales portal as an administrator.
- Go to Admin settings > General settings > Users.
- By default, list of all active users are shown here. To view Inactive Users or All Users filter using the dropdown.
- Click the New user button.
- In the Add user form, enter the following details:
- Work: The user’s official phone number.
- Mobile: The user’s personal number.
- Time zone: The current time zone of the user.
7. Assign a role to the user i.e., define what activities the user can do within Freshsales. You can add more than one role to the user.
8. Click Save when you’re done.
- If the user is already part of another Freshsales account or other Freshworks products, they will receive an email requesting them to Join Freshsales. Upon clicking the Join Account button, they can use their existing Freshworks credentials to log into Freshsales.
- If the user is not a part of any Freshsales account or Freshworks product he will receive a mail requesting him to Activate Freshsales. Clicking "Activate your account" will take the user to a page where he/she will have to create login credentials. Once the password is created, the user will be redirected to Freshsales.
To change a user’s details, Click the Edit icon beside the user from the list view page.
NOTE: Starting Dec 17th, 2021, Enable Phone toggle will be a read-only functionality and will be governed by roles and permissions