In Freshsales, users can share their reports and dashboards with internal teams using the share option.
- On the reports list page, click the button associated with your report.
This button can also be found inside the report view page.
To share a dashboard, click the button associated with the dashboard and chose the Share dashboard option from the dropdown.
- Click the Share icon. You will be presented with a dialog box that allows you to determine who can access your reports.
- Configure visibility of your report. You can choose between one of three options.
- Just Me: This makes the report private and will ensure that the report can be accessed only by you.
- Everyone: This makes the report visible to all users in the Freshsales account. Furthermore, you can define permissions and regulate edit access for the reports. You can choose between one of two options:
- can only view: When this option is chosen users can only view the report.
- can view and edit: When this option is chosen users can view and also edit the report.
- Selected Users/Teams/Territories: Selecting this option will allow you to share your report with specific Users/Teams/Territories. Furthermore, you can define permissions and regulate edit access for the reports by choosing between can only view and can view and edit.
- Click. The reports will now be shared with respective users. The users with whom the report is shared will receive a notification.
Note: For users with no access to the reports feature, no report, including public reports can be opened.