In Freshsales, users can share their reports and dashboards with internal teams using the share option.
- On the reports list page, click the button associated with your report.
This button can also be found inside the report view page.
To share a dashboard, click the button associated with the dashboard and chose the Share dashboard option from the dropdown.
- Click the Share icon. You will be presented with a dialog box that allows you to determine who can access your reports.
- Click the Visible to dropdown to select visibility of your report. You can opt between one of the following options:
- Only Me (Default option): This makes the report private and will ensure that the report can be accessed only by you.
- Everyone: This makes the report visible to all users in the Freshsales account.
- Selected Users/Territories: Selecting this option will allow you to share your report with specific Users/Territories.
- Click Save. The reports will now be shared with respective users. The users with whom the report is shared will receive a notification.
Note: For users with no access to the reports feature, no report, including public reports can be opened.