Sometimes, while sending emails using your email provider's SMTP server, you might receive error messages as below.
Your SMTP email provider would have rejected your mail for a few reasons.
Why did your email get rejected?
- You might have reached your email provider's sending limit for the day.
- Your mailbox is temporarily not reachable.
- Your email account is disconnected from Freshsales.
- The text or links in your email message is suspicious.
- A large number of recipients were added to Cc or Bcc.
What can be done to fix this?
- Retry sending your email after 24 hours post rejection. To Know your daily sending limits click here
- When your mailbox is not reachable, Freshsales re-tries to connect your email provider every 5 minutes.
You can retry sending emails after 10 minutes.
- Your mailbox can be disconnected due to invalid credentials, you must have updated your account's password, reconnect your email account with Freshsales.
- Remove every link asking for personal details.
- While sending bulk mails, choose Freshsales SMTP under "Connect your email" option.