How to customize lead columns?
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jan, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Sprout Blossom Garden EstateForest
As a CRM for high velocity sales, making sure that Freshsales caters to the needs of all sales reps was our primary focus. That's why we've introduced column customization, allowing each sales rep to choose the information he'd like to see in the Leads' list view page.
Note: Your sales reps can pick upto a max of 20 lead fields of their choice and have the lead data for those fields displayed. This includes both default and custom fields.
Here's how you do it,
- Login to Freshsales.
- Click Leads.
- The columns Name and Lead score are fixed and cannot be replaced or shuffled. The other 18, however, can be replaced with lead fields of your choice. To do so, click the Edit columns button.
4. In the Choose your columns overlay,
5. The overlay gives you the following information,
- The number of columns that's currently displayed in the list view. (For ex, 7/20).
- Visible columns: Lists all lead fields that's currently selected by you.
- Basic Information: All unselected(default+custom) lead fields that can be made made visible on the lead list view page on selection.
You can reset the selection to default, where the following lead fields are displayed in the list view—Name, Lead score, Lead stage, last contacted mode, owner, email, work.
6. Fields, once selected will move under the Visible columns
7. You can reorder the fields right from this overlay. Choose to place your most used ones on the top of the Visible column list for at a glance access.
8. Save the changes once done.
- The changes made to the columns are not permanent and can be revised as and when you please.
- The changes aren't reflected throughout the account and are only visible to the respective users.
- By default, 7 columns are visible in the list view.
- To access all the columns in the list view, use the horizontal scroll functionality.
- Say you want to add more fields, but you've already exhausted the limit of 20 fields. You can deselect any of the fields from the visible columns section and then add the additional fields.
- The selected columns are reflected for all saved views(default as well as custom).
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?