Depending on the language of your source code, you can install the library of your choice both on your website and web app.
Here’s how you do it,
- Go to Admin Settings > Integrations > Freshsales for Web.
- You can find the list of libraries available in Freshsales. You can also know which library pushes data from the browser and which library pushes data from the server. To install a library, click the Get started button beside it.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Integrate Freshsales library page to install the library. Say you select
Python the instructions would be as follows,
- To know more about each of the available libraries, click here.
- After you’ve completed the steps, the particular library in the Freshsales for Web page under Integrations would have the button Show code beside it. This button would show the status of the integration as “Receiving events”. You can hover on it to know when the last event was received from your website or web app through the library.