An account’s information is saved in three groups:
This includes all the default contact fields provided by Freshsales that can be filled in manually through account forms, during import and lead conversion, or automatically using our Freshsales for Web.
Here’s the list of default fields.
This includes custom fields that capture additional information about the account such as Company Acquisitions, Date of IPO, net worth etc. The custom fields can be filled in manually through the contact and account forms or during import.
This includes custom fields that automatically capture account data from your application and website. It could be the Monthly recurring revenue, payment mode etc.
To customize account fields,
- Login to your Freshsales account as an Administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Custom fields > Account fields.
- Click the Edit field icon beside a field under Basic Information, Additional Information or Application data.
- In the Edit Field Type overlay,
- The Label, Group and Field Type are non editable fields.
- You can edit and delete the existing choices, or add new ones by clicking the Add choice button.
- When you delete the existing choices, the value for those records would become blank.
- Once you are done, click Save.
Learn more about creating custom fields for accounts.