You can sync your Google Calendar when you connect your Gmail account with Freshsales (via IMAP).
Here’s how you do it,
- Go to your personal settings and click Connect your email.
- Hit Sign-in with Google. You’d be directed to Gmail’s sign-in page.
- Choose the gmail account you’d like to connect with Freshsales and provide the necessary access permissions.
- After your email account has been successfully connected, you’d be able to sync your calendar to Freshsales next.
- In the dropdown, you can find all the calendars associated with your Gmail account. Select the calendar you want synced to your tasks and appointments in Freshsales.
- If you do not want to sync your calendar, simply select Do not sync from the dropdown.
- Once you’re done, click Save to begin the calendar sync.
Alternatively, if you have Admin privileges, you can sync your Google Calendar from Admin Settings > Integrations > Google Calendar.