A deal’s information is saved in the following groups:
This includes all the default deal fields provided by Freshsales that can be filled in manually through deal forms and during import or automatically using Freshsales for Web.
Here’s the list of fields.
Also, a Deal pipeline field: The pipeline to which the deals belong
Ex: E-commerce sales
This includes custom fields that capture additional information about the deal such as Products Used, Product fit, Enterprise Requirement etc. The custom fields can be filled in manually through the deal forms or during import and automatically using Freshsales for Web.
To customize the deal fields,
- Login to your Freshsales account as an Administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Custom fields > Deal fields.
- Click the Edit icon beside a field under Basic Information or Additional Information.
- In the Edit Field Type overlay,
- The Field name and Field type are non-editable fields.
- You may change the Group or Sub-group under which a field is listed, mark it required, make it read-only or add it to the quick add view.
- You may edit and delete the existing choices, or add new ones by clicking the Add choice button.
- When you delete the existing choices, the value for those records would become blank.
- Once you are done, click Save.