A deal’s information is saved in the following groups:
This includes all the default deal fields provided by Freshsales that can be filled in manually through deal forms and during import or automatically using Freshsales for Web.
Here’s the list of fields.
Deal’s potential in dollars
The type of the deal
Expected close date
The date when the deal is expected to close.
The date when the deal is closed.
The product the deal is for
The mode of payment for the deal (Online/Offline)
Probability of winning the deal
The owner assigned to the deal
The pipeline to which the deals belong
Eg: E-commerce sales
The stage your deal is currently in
The account that the deal is associated with
The contacts in the deal the account is associated with
The source of the deal–where it came from
The campaign that landed this deal
This includes custom fields that capture additional information about the deal such as Products Used, Product fit, Enterprise Requirement, etc. The custom fields can be filled in manually through the deal forms or during import and automatically using Freshsales for Web.
To customize the deal fields,
- Go to Admin Settings > Deal Settings.
- Click theicon beside a field and click the icon.
- In the Edit Field overlay,
- You can change the Label and Group of the field. The Internal Name, and Field type, however, cannot be edited.
- You can configure the field properties such as making it a required field, read-only field, unique field and also opt to display the field in the quick add form.
If you have chosen the field type to be Multiselect, Checkbox, or Radio, you may edit or delete the existing choices, and add new ones by clicking the Add choice button.
- Once you are done, click.