1. Would it be possible to create multiple templates of quotes based on different categories?
It would be possible to create multiple document/quotes categories from Admin settings -> CPQ settings -> Documents section.
2. Would it be possible to auto-fill the fields based on values obtained from the opportunities?
In the document types that we create, we can add a template and also add placeholders to the template. So, when the document is created, the value from the deals will pop up on the document automatically.
3. Would it be possible to create specific offers based on the customer base and restrict users from viewing other documents that the other users own? Yes, it would be possible to create offers for specific customers by creating different templates curated based on the target audiences and giving access to specific documents based on the role that the users are in. This could be configured from Admin settings -> Roles.
4. The customer needs to have a fixed discount in the CRM. Is it possible to have a discount as a fixed value for all the products?
The discount could only be altered anytime when the product is being added to the deal and could not be made fixed for any products.
5. Would it be possible to temporarily prevent a customer from being sent a quotation if they are busy for a certain period of time?
The sending of quotations cannot be blocked at any time as these could be sent to the customer anytime. Maybe, we can add a tag to the deal so that the sales agent would notice the deal's tag and will not try to send offers to the customer.
6. Would it be possible to prevent users from editing the text blocks from the document after the document has been created from a specific template?
Yes, we will be able to create a template where the contents could not be edited when the documents are created. In the Rich text block, we can turn off the option, "Allow users to edit text" in the document templates.
7. Would it be possible to filter using the stages in the quotes/present?Yes, we will be able to filter documents using different stages in which they are present in.
8. Can we introduce a signing order for the level of acceptance by the supervisor?
We can set a signing order before a document is sent to the customer. Once the supervisor has signed the document, the document could be sent to the customer for signing.
9. Would it be possible to restrict users from editing the discounts field for certain users? It would not be possible to restrict users to prevent editing the discount section and the discount could be altered anytime while the product is added to the deal/document. 10. Would it be possible to print the document created inside Freshsales?
Yes, it would be possible to download the PDF format of the file and print the document for offline purposes.
11. Would it be possible to add/edit the contents and also rename the fields in the pricing table in the document?
Yes, it would be possible to add/edit fields in the pricing table and these fields could also be renamed within the document. This could be done from the Admin settings -> Document templates section.
12. Would it be possible to edit the sales taxes/add multiple sales taxes in the interface?
The sales taxes could only be configured from Admin settings -> CPQ settings and could not be altered while the product is added to the deal and it would not be possible to add multiple sales taxes as well.