To add products to documents, follow the below steps:
- You can create a document in three ways:
- Head over to the Documents module from the left navigation pane and click on Add document.
- Click on the Quick-add option (+ icon) on the top right corner and click Add document.
- Navigate to the related documents section on the deal landing page and click on Create quote.
- Fill in the document name and choose the document type and template. If you have not created a document template, here’s how you can create one.
- Enter the deal name. The Account and Primary Contact values are populated from the Deal record. Click Save!
Click on the “Add or edit products” option on the pricing table.
- Search for the required product/s. You can also filter available products based on the product category.
- Enter the Billing Cycle, Quantity, and Discount value. The total value will display the computed value of the product/s with the applied discount. Click Save! The selected products are now visible on your document.