- Customer is unable to purchase number from Admin Settings. Buy Option is greyed out.
Ask the customer to navigate to Admin Settings > Bills and see if the credit is above $1(or can be checked from Freshcaller Adminops alternately). If the credits are below $1 buy option will be greyed out in UI.
- While purchasing some country numbers (Most countries except US), instead of buy option only contact support is shown.
For certain countries, valid address and business registration documents needs to be submitted to our service provider (Twilio) and only if the proofs are validated, the numbers can be purchased.
Country based regulations - https://www.twilio.com/guidelines/regulatory
Once customer provides the necessary proofs, we can raise the request from Twilio or we can move it to Freshcaller team to handle the request further
- Customer is unable to add credits. Adding a card option is not available for customer in CRM billings page.
We can check with the L2 Billings and signup team (Freshsales side) if customer is OFFLINE paying customer. For offline paying customers, adding a card will not be shown. We may have to check with billing team to raise a manual invoice and then add credits from our end (Via Freshcaller Admin Console) or we can check with customer to move him to ONLINE payment method and then raise request with Billings and signup L2 team to move him to online payment.
- No incoming calls are coming to the account and all agent’s status in the account is stuck in Offline and unable to change to Available.
In such cases, we need to check the credits of the customer. If the credit goes to zero, all the agents’ status will be moved to offline, and customers will not be able to change it. Once they add credits to their account, they will be able to use Freshcaller again.
- One of the agent’s status is stuck in Busy/ACW and unable to change it to Available even after clearing cache, logging out and re-logging in.
This is an ongoing issue in the product end and the agent’s status must be reset from Freshcaller Admin Ops.
- While adding credits, customer is getting an error as shown below and unable to manually purchase credits.
By default, every account’s recharge limit is set to 3. If there is any issue with the card, there will be a temporary block which is placed on the account and if the customer retries to add credits, this error will be shown.
We can check in Chargebee why the recent transaction was failed and if the issue was with the card, then customer must add a new card and recharge. We can move the ticket to Freshcaller team to increase the number of recharges and then customers must log out and re-login and add credits.
- Customer would like to use the same number that owns in his standalone Freshcaller account in FWCRM account as well.
This is not possible as standalone caller account and FWCRM caller bundle cannot be linked and are two different instances. Hence, we need to advice customer to purchase a new number in CRM.
We can suggest him to setup Call masking (Caller ID) on the FWCRM number as his Freshcaller number, so that their callers will not get confused with two numbers.
Alternately, customer can port the number to FW CRM if they want to use the number only in CRM.
- While setting up external number forwarding in call queues, seeing the below error.
External forwarding is disabled on all accounts by default and will be enabled on request from customer. To enable this, we need approved business registration document of the company. Once they provide it, we can move the request to Freshcaller team.
- Can IP enabled phones be used with CRM to make or receive calls?
Yes. External SIP phones can be configured with CRM to make or receive calls. Needs to be configured from Admin Settings. Reference article here
- Calls being forwarded to external IVR enabled number are not getting forwarded.
There is a restriction enabled on all accounts by default called Custom forwarding IVR which will restrict calls being forwarded to IVR enabled numbers. The restriction has to be disabled from Freshcaller AdminOps.
- All the incoming calls are ending up in voicemail directly for a specific number.
We need to check the Business hours and call queue setup for that specific number and see the fall-back options. Since SSO is not available for customer’s caller settings, we can ask customer to share screenshots of the setup and check if the outside business hours timing is setup properly.
If that is setup correct, we can check the call queue setup fall-back options. If the not answering action is send to voicemail, we can ask the customer to change it to another call queue and check.
Also, we need to check if holidays are setup for the business hours and if yes, then calls will be directed to voicemail on those days.
- Can an existing external number be ported into CRM?
Yes. We can port a number from different carrier to Freshcaller. Porting a number is associated with one-time porting charges and post which monthly charges are applicable to each number. First step is to collect necessary document based on the type of number and then move the ticket to Freshcaller support for porting.
Required documents for reach country numbers can be found here.
- Customer is unable to see some of the call queues in the workflow setup for fall-back actions. (Fall-back queue setup highlighted below)
If the specific call queue has fall-back being directed to another queue, then it will not show-up in the set-up.
Ex: If queue A, has any of the fall back set as send to another queue B, then Queue A will not show-up in other queues fall-back set-up.
- Customer would like to purchase a specific country’s number which is not available in the UI.
In such case, we can check if the number can be purchased from Twilio directly. There is a list sent from Twilio periodically on the availability status of numbers for each country which can be found here.
- Customer is unable to call certain countries and receiving an error stating that calling is disabled for restricted country.
Calling to certain countries are not enabled by default due to restrictions and will be enabled on demand.
We can get the country to which customer is trying to call and we can check if the country is whitelisted for that account in AdminOps and whitelist (This is Low Risk whitelist).
If the country is already whitelisted but customer is still unable to call, then we can whitelist from Twilio portal (This is high risk whitelisting and only available from Blossom plan).
If the customer is still unable to dial-out the numbers, get the list of numbers they are trying to call and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to whitelist the numbers from their end.
- Whitelisting UK for calling
If the customer wants to whitelist UK, then we need the government approved business registration document. Only after validating the document thoroughly, we need to enable the country for account as this is blocked by default due to fraudulent activities. We can get the registration document and send it to Freshcaller Support.
- Incoming calls are not ringing in desktop.
We need to check if notifications are enabled in browser. Only if all the three are setup properly, agents will receive call notification.
- Call quality is not good, and call is dropping in the middle.
Since Freshcaller works on a browser and strong internet connection, we would need to investigate them.
Please ask the agent to try the below:
- Log out of Freshcaller, clear cache and cookies, then log back in
- Or, use the Firefox browser and then check the call connection
- Disable VPN or proxy if enabled.
If the issue persists, ask the agents to navigate to the below URL and run the test on a firefox or incognito browser.
- Can the power-dialler be used inside Freshsales or FWCRM?
Power dialler is a new feature which was launched recently in standalone Freshcaller and not available inside Freshsales or FWCRM at the moment and as of now no ETA for launching this in Freshsales integration.