The emails that you send to your prospects might have via freshsales.io appear in the from address when they receive it. If you’d like to hide this in your emails, it is highly recommended that you add DKIM records to your domain.
Different mailboxes require different configuration steps to be followed.
If your host is GoDaddy, check this article.
For other providers, here’s how you do it,
- Go to your domain registrar's website. You can find your DNS provider using Whois service
- Login to the domain control panel.
- Open your DNS configuration settings.
- Find the page for updating your domain's DNS records. You can find it under DNS records, DNS Zone file, Advanced DNS or something similar.
- Add the following records.
If your service provider doesn't allow CNAME with underscore for the second record(m1._domainkey) in the above table, you can remove it and add a new TXT record:
Record Type: TXT
Host Name: m1._domainkey.xxx.com (Note: Replace 'xxx.com' with your domain name, ex: m1._domainkey.flipkart.com )
Value: k=rsa; t=s; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDG1mEZpCLSmfYp4Y3QCqz4eebVkVqSY7D1JM7pn68KOGv85p1LPkwc3UH2tHxwk1Tafj4uueUHDfA6oailUgoSKV/hUfCd1iFjbS6zWlPqFlzUbiDEYUBmUJ7FC1h9yhNY7lqul29E+59aD7KkazVfDHL+leN+CFougfcV68rHDQIDAQAB
Save your changes when you’re done.
After you’ve published the records in your Domain Name System, login into your Freshsales account as Administrator
Navigate to Admin Settings > Email Settings > Outgoing email settings.
Enter your domain name and Verify
Verified domains are listed below the Outgoing email settings.
|We recommend that you also have a look at these articles:|