If you are unable to connect to Freshsales using your Google account, you can reset or change your password from the Freshsales login screen or from within the application.
Changing your password from the login screen
- In the login screen of your Freshsales account, click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign into Freshsales and click Reset Password. You’d see a success message confirming that an email with password reset instructions was sent to the registered email address. If the message informs you that the email address you’ve entered is invalid or not registered in Freshsales, re-enter the correct email address.
- Go to your mailbox and open the Password Reset Instructions email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link provided in the email.
- In the Freshsales password reset page, enter your new password and re-enter the same password in the Confirm new password field. Make sure the password is atleast 8 characters in length.
- Click Reset Password when you’re done.
After your password is reset, you’d be redirected to you Freshsales account.
Changing your password from within Freshsales
- Login to your Freshsales account.
- Click your profile photo and select Profile. You will be redirected to the profile page.
- Click on the Password tab.
- Enter your current password. If you don’t remember it, logout and click the Forgot Password? link and follow the above instructions.
- Enter your new password. The password should be atleast 8 characters in length.
- Hit Save when you’re done.
You can now start using your new password to sign into Freshsales.