Call recordings are a great way to analyse conversations. Listening to call recordings offers a fresh perspective and reveals details that might have been overlooked when you or your sales reps were on the call. An anonymous caller could have been your potential customer, a contact might have called you from a number that wasn’t registered in your account and wouldn’t have received a follow up call from his owner.
In Freshsales you’d be able to associate call recordings to the concerned leads and contacts and also add new leads or contacts for the same.
To enable call recording,
- Login to Freshsales as an Administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Phone Settings. You can find a list of the numbers purchased by you. Click Edit beside the number you’d like to enable call recording for.
- If you haven’t purchased a number yet, click Buy number. Learn more about purchasing numbers.
- In the Edit Phone Number page, select the checkbox under Call Recording to record all incoming and outgoing calls of that phone number.
- Hit Save when you’re done.
You can find a recording of all phone calls made from and received by that number under Phone calls in the Conversations tab. You can play the recording and also choose to add the recording to an existing lead or contact, or create a new lead/contact for the same.
Before you enable Call recording, make sure that you comply with the laws related to the use of this feature in your state or country. There may be specific rules advising you to notify the participants in a call that their call is being recorded. If you'd like to know more about this feature, read about it in our terms and conditions.
How to delete a call recording?