In Freshsales, you are free to configure each phone number you purchase separately and give it a custom name, record calls and also use a personalised message to greet your callers when you’re away.
Here’s how you do it,
- Login to Freshsales as an Administrator.
- Go to Admin Settings > Email and Phone > Phone Settings.
- From the list of phone numbers purchased, select the number you’d like to customise and click Edit.
- In the Edit Phone Number page, provide a name for your number, enable/disable call recording by checking/unchecking the checkbox and type a Voicemail message that you like your callers to hear when you’re unavailable to answer their call.
- If you’ve assigned the number to a territory, you can also provide a Welcome message to greet your callers while they await your response.
- You can choose from three forms of messaging (Welcome & Voice message),
- Live recorded message:
- Uploading a pre-recorded voice message
- Simple text message
7. Click Save.
Note: You can use a Welcome message only when you assign the number to All Users, All Territories or to any one of the territories.